Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim
MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions
MZ: We have Brent Johnson joining us….then I will give my news afterward
Brent Johnson speaks……….
MZ I did see someone else’s intel today about the possibility of the Zim exchange going 10 days behind the other currencies . I am not hearing that at all.
MZ: There has always been a chance that Iraq and possibly Vietnam could go ahead of the GCR. That they could get tired of waiting on the Global Reset and go ahead and reinstate their currencies. This has always been a possibility. I don’t see it happening , but it is a possibility. I planned accordingly because of that.
MZ: What is your plan if the Zim is 10 days behind? What is your plan if the dinar and dong go first? Plan for every contingency. So what is your plan if ??? Be a boy scout …plan ahead.
MZ: I am hearing that there is a solid mad dash push to get a new rate in Iraq by Monday or Tuesday. Will it happen? I don’t know…we have heard this before.
MZ: Is this coming from credible sources? Absolutely….it’s coming from very credible sources…very plugged in …some are coming from the sandbox itself.
MZ: Things do look good , they have come so far…..they just installed hundreds of new state of the art ATM’s in Iraq over the last 2 weeks. There is a lot going on that is positive. .
Member: Isaac said he will find out if he has to fly to Zurich on Monday
MZ: He does have calls on Monday and hopes to get the word to fly to Zurich.
MZ : My bond folks…..no dollars. Most of them are being told to look squarely at the first of the week.
MZ: My DHS contact still believes they could move forward with packages as early as Sunday for settlement deliveries like CMKX and PP’s. It doesn’t mean it’s going to happen…..because nobody knows the exact dates.
MZ: Do we know what the target is? Yes. And right now the target is Monday/Tuesday. Could something crazy happen? Yes it could. All we can do is wait and see.
MZ: They are very worried that the situation in Afghanistan could spread if they don’t move forward quickly for stability. .
Member: will Afghanistan be in the second basket?
MZ: Most likely now it will be in the second basket. Originally it was supposed to be in the first basket, and I am being told it did cause us a delay of days possibly a week.
MZ: We are sitting in a great spot. The news has been exceptionally good today.
Member: This RV is like a child waiting for Christmas morning presents.. anticipation..
Member: Have a great weekend everyone.
Be sure to listen to the replay for all tonight’s information
Note: I will not be transcribing Mr. Johnson again …..He stated we all misrepresented and mis quoted what he said earlier this week.. Link
Join us for Saturday Aug 21st 5pm EST UPDATE