THIS WHOLE VIDEO IS ALL IN FRANK’S OPINION
Monday Conference Call: 605-313-5164 PIN: 156996#
Playback Number: 605-313-5163 PIN: 156996#
Politics 12/23/2019 19:51 120 Editor: mst
Baghdad today _ Baghdad
Today’s session, the first reading of the proposed law for the first amendment of the Federal Financial Management Law No. (6) of 2019. LINK
MilitiaMan: Interesting that this is coming up now. We are well passed October 10th 2019. My view is based on many things I will suggest to be to the best of my knowledge what may very well be at least close to spot on what has actually happened this year and more recently within about a 6-9 month time frame.
I have posted recently here on the forum my views on the chronology of happenings from the GOI, but more importantly the CBI. The latter is my focus of late and will be through the end of year real close, 01/02/2020. I am not looking for the 2020 budget either. It is that, it has already been sorted since October 10th and on time per Tammimi, imo.
Aside from the possible smoke that appears to be given out now and to suggest they are going to read the first reading of the FML should have everyone scratching their heads. Not for 2019 they are not, imo.. Tamimi has been on record of fairly recent about that matter, imo. Even Delta mentions many of the things I will suggest and all from the CBI and what we learn here from Frank, WS, Teams, etc..
There is nothing I see that warrants or supports the rumor of an RI going into March of 2020. If there are links aside from other gurus then any one that may feel there is validity to that, please feel free to post links from the CBI, articles, etc.. So, off the cuff here we go.
1) The CBI told the world they will need to be prepared to modify contracts. That supports a rate change is coming. imo
2) The Iraq Trade Bank on 12/01/2019 told us they were doing just that. The suspended loans for the month out to 01/01/20209. Another supporting factor a rate change is expected.
3) The CBI shows large out put of money allocations over this last year of about 6-7 million a month for currency printing. As of 3-60 days ago the CBI shows a very large increase in allocations as much as 3-4x as much per month over a two month period. The take away there is minting coins is more expensive than paper printing. This too supports a rate change is to come. imo A strong one too. imo.
4) There was a recent Debt payment of $20 billion that was paid. Thus, a clue as to how high a rate change could be supported. Less debt = more value, imo.. A supporting piece of the puzzle as well.
5) ISX is said to be shutting down and purportedly to be international and opening with NASDAQ 01/02/2019.. ISX has rules on value of shares when opening. Sub penny stocks to make muster. If true, it is another supporting slice of pie.
6) The Iraq Trade Bank in Saudi Arabia is and or has been on record of suggesting they’ll open now early next year. Per Delta that is a recent change. imo
7) The Citizens are not shutting down from their demands and they mean business too.
8) USA showed up and is helping in that regard.
9 The CBI has a board of directors for Monetary Policy produce a video that orders the CBI to finish monetary reforms and they accepted those orders. A very BIG clue they are going to increase the exchange rate. In fact, the translation per Delta talks of coins.. That is another massive supporting piece of evidence from the horses mouth.
10) From my understanding there may have been recent contact directly from Dr. Shabibi over the prior couple weeks. If true, then another slice is on the plate.
11) Delta posted articles from the past defining the process and when the process is likely to play out. A rate change is only once a year and around the end or first part of the fiscal year. I posted it as early as a few days ago too.. imo So the rumor that this could go out to March, per the CBI is unfounded and recklessness.”””” I know that rumor is not from anyone in this thread!!!! “”””
So with all that said. I am fairly confident there is nothing supporting there is anything from the CBI stating they are going to postpone or delay this process. Kuwait has nothing to do with what we are dealing with. If that was the case their would be data from the CBI on the matter. A change in Fiscal Policy would have been talked about by now. imo Personally, we are in one heck of a window, imo! Peace… ~ MM
The draft annual budget law will be determined by the Council of Ministers and will be
submitted by the Minister of Finance by October 10th to the body vested with national
legislative authority for approval or adjustment pursuant to Article 33(C) of the TAL.”