Samson: Al-Kazemi’s advisor : The government cancels borrowing and deposits the deficit
3rd July, 2021
Today, Saturday, Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, announced that the country has passed the stage of deficit and the need for loans.
Saleh said in a press statement, “The deficit, which was estimated at 29 trillion dinars, or about two billion dollars, in the current year’s budget, which was built on the assumption that the price of a barrel of oil is $ 45 has become a thing of the past, and the budget now does not need to borrow in the current fiscal year.” Because oil revenues have become worth more than what was planned.”
He added that “the cash revenues for the budget of the next six months, if they continue in this high form, what is allocated for borrowing will be only a theoretical case, with the exception of loans linked to international financing funds for the purposes of implementing some projects, from which withdrawals are being made and do not in all cases exceed 3 billion. dollars”.
Saleh explained that “any financial surpluses achieved until the end of the year will be carried forward as cash revenues for the fiscal year 2022, and are considered as an opening balance for the next year’s budget,” noting that “debts payable over many years, their amounts will be allocated as annual debt installments in the budget.”
Basra Light oil, exported to Asia, recorded $75.51 a barrel, and Basra Heavy crude rose to $71.03 a barrel, as light crude recorded the highest prices compared to other crudes of the OPEC countries. LINK
Ross: Shame on you Iraq when it is in your power to alleviate these conditions with an increase in PP (purchasing power) for all your citizens.
Samson: The luxury of officials provokes Iraqis digging up piles of rubbish to cover their bodies and fill their hunger
As soon as the garbage truck arrives, men, women and children rush to a landfill, looking for plastic containers to sell, clothes to wear, or even leftover food to quench their hunger.
Iraqis are used to watching children, women and youth searching in rubbish and landfills for their livelihood under the conditions in Iraq. Austerity measures are not applied to citizens and officials alike, but rather selectively and duplicitously.
The obelisk monitored scenes from YouTube videos and photos on social media, about the luxury of office officials, and their convoys with shaded, refrigerated cars, where citizens compare their suffering with the luxury of the official.
The adviser to the Iraqi Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said that the poverty rate in the country reached 30 percent of the total population. This percentage indicates a very large increase in the number of poor people.
Unofficial statistics indicate that the number of beggars has reached 100,000 people, roaming the streets and roads, and this comes amid fears that the phenomenon will turn into a profession to earn money. The phenomenon of begging has become a popular profession for many in Iraq, and almost no intersection is without beggars and their children. LINK
Frank26 December of last year I announced on the Internet they already collected 70% and that’s enough of the 3 zero notes…inside of Iraq and outside of Iraq…the other 30% take about 5% of it and say that’s what Iraq citizens are holding. You know ‘dinar mattress’. The other 25% IMO that’s me and you who hold dinars but it’s [also] all the worlds central banks where where the CBI has delivered ‘samples’ that we talked about last year…