Over 4 million Americans are now skipping their mortgage payments. The US federal government debt is now approaching 109% of GDP . Many businesses are bankrupt and will not reopen. Some may reopen with reduced staff.
We are on the precipice of the greatest real estate market crash in American history. Wait until you find out that your real estate taxes are going up, way up! Somebody has to pay for the free stuff you just received from Uncle Sugar.
The unemployment percentage today is much higher than the Great Depression . Most of the economy is on its knees, with countless Small and medium businesses never gonna re-open.
More than 100,000 U.S. businesses have already permanently shut down during this pandemic, and that represents millions of jobs that are never coming back. Homeless encampments are growing every day. Meanwhile, The Super-rich are buying underground bunkers with SHOOTING RANGES over fears coronavirus will spark social meltdown.
It’s a bull trap, Inflation plus Unemployment plus the End of stimulus equals recession and depression. A depression would actually be kind of nice compared to where we’re going.
Tens of millions unemployed with super-specialized service economy skills there is ZERO real-world demand for. Every industrial process depends on components being produced in China. A money supply that has been blown up beyond any hope of not hyperinflating. 90 days. That is when the country sees the fallout of all this.
- Mortgage forbearance payments due at four payments on the same day.
- Auto loan forbearance ending that will exacerbate the Mortgage situation.
- Credit Card defaults start in 60 days as people choose mortgage over revolving.
- Pandemic Unemployment is ending for most who got it in 6 weeks (13-week cap).
- To top it all off, many will not have a job to go back to as the Fed Injections fade.
For the full transcript go to https://financearmageddon.blogspot.com