I hope it [demonstrations/ protests] stops this week. I hope they come up with a solution…Maliki has a big crowd…who support him so can create a big civil war and that’s not good. I hope it doesn’t happen. I don’t think it’s gonna go there. 70% will not happen. The other 30% of chance can happen.
Dinar Times is an exclusive website concerning Iraqi Dinar Revaluation, serves with the Iraqi Dinar RV related latest updates which are based on Dinar Guru opinions and reckonings. Along with it we also incorporate the valuable perspectives of our Iraqi Dinar Gurus & Investors in the form of latest Dinar Recaps, Dinar Chronicles and Dinar Intel. Dinar Times also extensively covers USA, Iraq & Global, up to the minute happenings.